How do I renew a loan?
You can renew a loan in two ways:
- Through the library website
- Enter your library card, using your ID number and password (the initial password is your birth date – 6 digits)
- Go to the "Loans" tab and click "Renew all" or select specific items and click "Renew selected".
- Make sure the due date is updated (note that if one of the items has been reserved by another user, you will not be able to renew it).
- By calling the loan desk
- Call the loan desk at 972-9-7781540/42 during library hours and ask for a renewal.