The School of Technology develops and offers programs of study to train technicians and practical engineers in the fields of electronics, electricity, software engineering and industrial engineering, as well as technological refresher and licensing courses. In addition, the School of Technology offers a combined track in which students can replace some courses with Open University academic courses, thereby accumulating academic credits during their degree studies.
The School of Technology also offers two certification programs:
- MCAD - Microsoft Certified Application Developer for Microsoft.NET credential
- CCNA - Cisco Certified Networking Associate
The programs are taught using the Open University's teaching method: independent study together with intensive tutorials.
- Director of the School of Technology - Israel Zilberstein
- Head of Operations - Yakov Schwartz
- Teaching Coordinator - Miri Lerner
- Secretary - Edna Shaul