University Information Center
The Open University Information Center is open Sunday to Thursday between 8:30 am and 7 pm; and on Friday between 8:30 am and 12:30 pm, with the exception of days on which the University is closed, as detailed here.
You can contact the Information Center for information on any topic. If the Information Center cannot answer your question, you will be referred to someone else. Nonetheless, we recommended that you first try to reach the specific unit or department that deals with your question, with the help of the "Guide to Services".
The Information Center answers questions relating to:
- Assignment to study centers and groups
- Dates of tutorial sessions, telephone tutorials, and when and how to contact the tutor
- Registrar's Office: examination dates, due dates for assignments, accreditation of prior studies, approval of programs of study, English proficiency exams (Amiram), transcripts and certificates of studies. Documents for the Registrar's Office can be faxed to 972-9-7780726.
- Loan of learning aids
- Delivery of study materials: please contact only if materials were not received two weeks prior to the beginning of the course. If items on the contents list are missing, call 972-9-7781300 Sunday through Thursday between 8:30 and 11 am, or send a fax to 972-9-7781310.
- Referral for academic counseling
- Services provided by the Dean of Students
- Course websites: passwords for the sites; ordering a Telem information booklet
- Sheilta - Interactive services to students