An academic Steering Committee functions within Continuing Studies and reviews the programs of study offered by the schools, approves their catalogs, relates to the quality of teaching, etc.
- Director of Continuing Studies - Lipaz Vinitzky
- Chair, Academic Steering Committee - Prof. Motti Regev
- Academic Steering Committee - Dr. Yossi Dahan, Prof. Zippy Erlich, Dr. Arie Nachmias
- Head, Advertising - Nirit Weingarten
- Head, Finances and Quality Control - David Bar-Meir
- Administrative Assistant - Yoav Schieber
Ascolot offers courses and professional workshops in a wide range of fields for lovers of culture and the arts. The courses are given by the best lecturers in Israeli universities, experts in their fields, and by artists in all areas of the arts. Ascolot invests great efforts in selecting fascinating topics, creating a wide and varied repertoire for the benefit of the general public. Each year, more than 12,000 students participate in more than 200 courses and workshops throughout the country in a framework without examinations or assignments. Ascolot offers courses in various topics to suit the needs of different audiences:
- Social Sciences - state and society, psychology, law and economics
- Humanities - history, philosophy, Judaica, midrash
- The Arts - music, film studies and the fine arts
- Cultural Studies and Individual Skills Workshops - prose writing, computer skills, nonverbal communication
- Land of Israel Studies - tours and field trips; lectures
Courses are available in the morning and the evening, lectures as well as workshops. Courses may be semester- or year-long, depending on the topic, and are offered throughout the year, including in the summer. Ascolot functions throughout the country and offers a special program for senior citizens.
- Director - Galit Dabby-Meretz
- Marketing Coordinator - Dafna Grinboim
- Operations Coordinator and Client Contact - Noa Shor
- Coordinator, Arts Studies - Sharon Ben Artzi
- Coordinator, Philosophy, Judaica and Cultural Studies - Tal Ortal
- Coordinator, Social Sciences Studies - Zehava Ref
- Coordinator, Land of Israel Studies - Reut Ben-Arye
- Coordinator, Morning Studies, Beit Ayala - Anita Lior
- Coordinator, Ascolot Haifa - Vera Weiss
- Coordinator, Ascolot Jerusalem - Hedva Cohen
Hasifa offers one- and two-year programs for training professionals in the fields of digital media (visual communication, animation and graphic design) and communication, advertising and television (film editing, video filming and digital editing, directing and production, screenplay writing, investigative journalism, journalism and copywriting). Most of the programs enable students to accumulate academic credits that can count toward a degree at the Open University.
In addition, short courses and workshops are offered to the general public: still photography, home video, editing, etc. Hasifa offers courses that deal with topics that are varied, up-to-date and of current interest, and enable students to develop creative thinking skills together with in-depth technological studies and practical hands-on experience in advanced media labs and modern editing rooms.
- Director - Orit Kishon
- Marketing Coordinator - Dana Zeidel
- Administrative Coordinators - Sivan Degani, Carmit Hadad, Lilach Nadato, Varda Tsemach
- Director of the Center - Eldad Berkovitz
- Director, Tafnit and Diploma - Tami Gvili
- Director, DiAlog - Idit Laufman Forman
- DiAlog, Pedagogical Director - Naomi Sharan, Kate Schaefer
- Director, Meirav - Chagit Gedasi
- Director, Tafnitech - Lior Solomon
- Director, Tel Aviv branch - Michal Zinger
- Director, Jerusalem branch - Shosh Shaked
- Pedagogical Director, Jerusalem branch - Miriam Kahn
- Director, Beer Sheva branch - Ayelet Pato
- Director, Petach Tikva branch - Sarina Levintal
- Coordinator, Raanana branch - Miri Farhi
- Director, Operations and Finance - Rami Inbar
- Director, Intra-organizational Department - Levavit Maar-Glazer
Tafnit is well known as a leading school for managers, which aims to provide managers with up-to-date tools for successfully dealing with the challenges of the Israeli and the global market, and providing the skills and knowledge they need.
Tafnit is geared both to individuals and to organizations. Courses for individuals are based on the demands of the business environment and enable learners to advance in their jobs while acquiring practical training and professional knowledge. Programs for organizations are tailored to the needs, characteristics, and resources of each organization. Each course has an academic advisor who develops the training program, and lecturers who are leading professionals in their fields, and combine academic knowledge with practical experience.
Tafnitech aims to be a leader in professional training in the field of computers. The Tafnitech approach is implementation-oriented, with a focus on the learner. The courses offered provide an entry into the world of technology even without background knowledge, improves skills and know-how for those interested in increasing their understanding of the field, together with providing simple means for those who wish to keep up to date on innovations and future developments.
DiAlog has 25 years of experience in language teaching. It developed a unique method for language learning with an emphasis on speaking skills in a supportive atmosphere. DiAlog offers courses in 15 languages: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English (including Business English), French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and Yiddish.
Meirav - School for training complementary medicine professionals in collaboration with "Maccabi Natural"
Meirav provides ways of thinking and tools that enable its graduates to enter the fields of alternative and combined medicine. Courses are offered in Chinese medicine, naturopathy, Shiatsu, Tuina, reflexology, and medical massage. In addition, enrichment courses are available for the general public and for professionals.
Diploma is the Open University's leading school for certificate and licensing studies. The wide range of programs enables people from all walks of life to acquire high-quality professional training. Courses in Diploma emphasize the practical aspects of learning, and are developed by leading professionals who examine their practical applications in the labor market.