Contact Divisions of the Open University
At some point in their studies, all students find themselves in need of academic or administrative information or services. The Open University does its utmost to simplify means of contact and to provide the answers you need.
Clearly, if you contact the most appropriate body to deal with the issue about which you have a question or need help, the university is more likely to be able to help you quickly and efficiently. The list of contacts below and the guide to services will help you determine the most appropriate body to contact.
- University information center 972-9-778 2222
- Interactive Voice Response 972-9-778 1111
- Sheilta - Interactive services to students
- Write to us
- Questions regarding registration
- Contacting the Office of the Registrar
- Contacting the University service center (Meshel)
- Contacting the Academic departments and the Dean of Academic Studies
- Contacting the Academic Counseling and Study Guidance Center
- Exceptions to regular office hours