The Chais Center at the Open University is a research body whose purpose is to examine the integration of technology into teaching processes. It promotes theoretical and practical research among Open University faculty, with the aim of improving the integration of these technologies into their courses. The Chais Research Center provides a platform for cooperation among faculty from various departments at the Open University, supports the research performed by its members, and awards scholarships to outstanding graduate students. In addition, the Center holds symposia and workshops.
- Director of the Center - Prof. Yoram Eshet
- Research Fellow - Dr. Sigal Eden
- Visiting Scientist - Dr. Paul Gorsky
- Steering Committee - Prof. Yoram Eshet, Prof. Yoav Yair, Dr. Nitza Geri, Dr. Avner Caspi, Dr. Sigal Eden
- Research Committee - Dr. Tali Heiman (Chair), Dr. Avner Caspi, Dr. Paul Gorsky, Prof. Zippy Erlich, Dr. Sigal Eden
- Secretary - Adi Shoval-Berman